Make a private meeting space in your office or divide up your open plan rooms with these huge booths. Fabric booths are also perfect for exhibitions – just rent a ‘space only’ stand. Clip the aluminium frame together and stretch the fabric graphic over the frame. Zip it up and you’ve got an eye-catching one-piece, ready formed stand, printed on all sides.
C-Shaped Booth | Suitable for Events
The Private C-Shaped Booths are multi-purpose. Use them as a private webex booths, intimate meeting rooms, polling stations or changing cubicles. Closed on three sides. Our C-Shaped Booths curve right round on boths sides creating a private space suitable for meeting areas, changing cubicles or solo work.
You should expect some degree of show through, this will be particularly noticeable on designs with white or light coloured backgrounds.
- Dye-sub printed on 260gsm 100% stretch polyester
- Full colour print on both sides as standard
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with everyday detergent
- Fire retardant and fade resistant
- Supplied with aluminium frame and carry bag
Bespoke Design / Artwork
You can supply your own artwork and we can print directly from your file. Or alternatively we have an in-house Graphic Design Studio that can assist and design your roller banner for you. If you need help with a design then please visit our roller banner design blog for full tips or contact us at [email protected] For a detailed description of how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides.
|Name||C-Shaped Booth (Small)||C-Shaped Booth (Large)|
How to assemble your C-Shaped Booth?
To set up your C-Shaped Booth, first of all clip the aluminium frame together and stretch the fabric graphic over the frame. Zip it up and you’ve got an eye-catching one-piece, ready formed stand, printed on all sides.
You will receive one aluminium frame, fabric cover, and a sturdy carry bag for a safe storage and transportation of your banner (suitable for indoor use only).
Please, remember to explore our website for more products. You may be also interested in: https://morethanjustprint.co.uk/product/extra-large-roller-banner/?preview_id=1151&preview_nonce=f50f7dd7a8&_thumbnail_id=1634&preview=true
You can speak to one of our supervisors using the online chat if you are struggling with anything. Alternatively, you can call us on 01344 312704. Please also feel free to visit our main website, www.printroom.co.uk and find out a little more about us.
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
Frame & Graphic, Graphic Only
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.