Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/morethanjustprint.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/klarna-onsite-messaging-for-woocommerce/classes/class-klarna-onsite-messaging-product-page.php on line 121
Door Hangers & Do Not Disturb Signs
- Car showroom promotions – hanging on handles, mirrors etc
- Car hire companies
- Cleaning in progress Signs
- Exam in progress signage
- Conference room information
- Retain POS
- Social distancing information signage
- Do Not Disturb Signs
- See – the possibilities are endless!
Hook them onto door handles, appliances, car mirrors, hanging rails, … the list is endless.
Need design too? No problem!
We can design and print door hangers to any design requirements you may have.
Sticky fingers? Humid conditions? Outdoor Use? We’ve got it covered.
We can laminate your door hangers for improved wear and tear, whilst adding a luxury finish. We can even encapsulate with plastic covering for all kinds of outdoor applications.
The Perfect way to Produce a Do Not Disturb Sign for Hotels
Door Hangers are sent out using Tracked Delivery with DHL Express.
I’ve never heard of More Than Just Print – how long have you been around?
More than just print launched in 2020 as an online print shop, but we’re part of The Printroom Group. We are a family run business since 1977, we have four print sites across the Thames Valley and employ over 30 staff in Bracknell, Reading and Camberley. We don’t just print door hangers either, have a look at our other products here. Our clients include some of the largest companies in the world. These include Dell, Oracle Corporation and HP. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
More than just print is part of The Printroom Group – the Thames Valley’s leading family-run print business for over 40 years.
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.