- Standard base included
- single or double sided print
- Catches winds of up to 18mph.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor conditions
Feather Flags | Suitable For Outdoor Events
Superb quality feather flags that you will be delighted with
Printed onto 117gsm Knitted Polyester with dye-sublimation process resulting in 80-90% show-through on the reverse.
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- Lightweight, portable and easy to assemble
- Printed using a dye-sublimation process for great show-through on the reverse
- High-performance aluminium and GRP poles
- Available in four sizes
- Multiple options for bases
- Beaufort scale: 4 (13-18 mph)
Custom Feather Flag
Looking to draw attention from on going traffic passing by your store? Get your name out and known – Brand your very own Feather Flag from your designs and artwork or leave it to us with our in house design studio. Our stylish Feather Flags will maximise visibility and provide your firm a stylish welcome which will also showcase your custom artwork and will ultimately catch the wind (up to 18mph). Standard base included.
Feather Flags Sleeve Colour
Our Feather Flags are fitted with black sleeves as standard. However, white sleeves are available at no extra cost. If you require a white sleeve, please let us know when placing your order. Our Feather Flags are made of high quality materials that will mirror your artwork on the opposite side of the flag by estimately 70% – this is perfect for utilising custom logos on a single sided print. Looking to advertise two different messages on your flag? No problem. We can assist. Simply, choose double sided print. With a lining added to your double sided print in between will ensure that both sides of your flag will be visible.
Double-Sided Crest Flags
Double-sided Crest Flags are available to order from us. These consist of two knitted polyester flags with a blockout membrane sandwiched between the two. For further details and prices, please contact us.
As standard, our Crest Flags are setup to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the left-hand side. However, you are welcome to supply your artwork flipped horizontally in order to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the right-hand side.
All Feather Flags are supplied with a standard base
With our in house design studio our graphic designers will check all artwork for quality and will be in contact with you if any concerns may arise. Note: that it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of your artwork for any areas of concern.
However, if you don’t have artwork ready, our graphic designers can create artwork for you in-house if needed.
Assembling Your Crest Flag
- Assemble Base (Included)
- Assemble the push-fit tension pole until it reaches its highest
- Cautiously place the tension pole through the graphic until it reaches the top
- Use the rope to tie your flag and fasten it through the metal hole at the bottom of the pole
- Lastly, attach your flag pole to the base unit
|Graphic Ground Clearance||660mm||550mm||680mm||1240mm|
Consider where you position your Feather Flag, as air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey and UV can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
Please, remember to explore all out Flag choices to find the right one for your brand such as: https://morethanjustprint.co.uk/product/fin-flag/
Feather Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 40-degree wash with everyday detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry out before storing.
Ensure that your flag doesn’t catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
Dismantle your Feather Flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of Beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
You can speak to one of our supervisors using the online chat if you are struggling with anything. Alternatively, you can call us on 01344 312704. Please also feel free to visit our main website, www.printroom.co.uk and find out a little more about us.
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.